Student Employment Fair
Looking for a part-time job to earn a little extra money and build experience?
A job that will help you establish and build your resume? Mark your calendars now for Rider University's Annual Part-Time Job Fair to be held on Sept. 15 at 11:30 a.m. in the Cavalla Room in the Bart Luedeke Center.
Congratulations, you found a job!! What’s next?
Lawrenceville Campus Students- Report to Disbursements, Moore Library, Room 106
Princeton Campus Students- Report to the Associate Dean of Students Office, William Schiede Student Center
Be Prepared to Complete
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form by visiting U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate (form W-4)
- Direct Deposit Form
- Student Employment Contract- available in either the Disbursements Office, Lawrenceville or Associate Dean of Students Office, Princeton. (no preparation needed)
All of these forms are available in Lawrenceville and Princeton. Please review the documents so that you know what you need to bring with you when you stop by the office. All forms must be completed before your first day of work.
- Time sheets will be sent to your department every 2 weeks
- Complete your hours worked on the time sheet
- Sign and date, then return to your supervisor for verification and their signature
- Return the completed, signed form to Disbursements by the due date stated on the time sheet
- Employees with email direct deposit, will receive an email with your pay receipt attached
- All others, take your Bronc ID card to the Cashier’s Office –Lawrenceville or Associate Dean of Students Office-Princeton to pick up your pay check or direct deposit receipt
Presented by One Stop Services/Office of Financial Aid
No event occurrences found.