Financial Aid Workshops
With financial aid, Rider’s private education can be comparable to the cost of attending a public college or university!
Financial Aid Workshops: Making Your Education Affordable
At these workshops, learn how the opportunities and programs available at Rider transform the lives of our students.
Walk-Ins Welcome - #40 on Campus Map
10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Bart Luedeke Center
Activities will include:
- Understanding the FAFSA Form
- The Real Price of College: Comparing Costs
- Scholarship Opportunities
- How to Afford a Rider Education
- Building a 4-Year Financial Plan
- Speak with a Financial Aid Counselor
- Managing Your Money
- Avoiding Adverse Credit
- Managing Debt
- Office of Financial Aid at 609-896-5360
No event occurrences found.