14-Month Accelerated EMBA
PREPARING ESTABLISHED PROFESSIONALS TO LEAD
Rider’s EMBA — where the key prerequisite is your ambition to be a better leader.
Our Executive MBA will push you to think and perform at a higher level, preparing you for greater influence and impact in your organization. We do this by providing you with:
20 hours of individualized executive coaching.
Specialized leadership development coursework.
A fully immersive international experience, with travel.
Engaging classroom experiences where you learn from both our graduate faculty and area business leaders.
Our EMBA students typically have 7 to 10 years experience. They are accomplished senior executives, brand managers, business development officers, doctors, engineers, analysts, systems administrators, lawyers and more. They share this common ambition: to make a real difference in their organizations.
GRADUATE IN 14 MONTHSGet your MBA in just 14 months, with classes on Saturdays that won’t impact your current work schedule.
NO ADDITIONAL PREREQUISITESNo prerequisites or additional business classes are required for the EMBA, regardless of your undergraduate major.
ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM PRICINGIncludes meals, fees, executive coaching and international seminar travel costs. Students purchase their own textbooks.*
LEADERSHIP EDGE COACHINGReceive 20 hours of coaching tailored to your individual, professional needs for achieving success.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SEMINAREach EMBA class gets to experience an international seminar to discover unique business opportunities.
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT CAPSTONEOur program concludes with a course designed to integrate all previous portions’ coursework.
CONVENIENT SCHOOL LOCATIONClasses are held at Rider University in Lawrenceville, NJ and are easily accessible by car, bus or train.
An Executive MBA Program Designed for You
The Executive MBA program at Rider University provides you with the leadership and business skills necessary to take the next step in your career. Our accelerated program allows you to earn an Executive MBA in just 14 months. Classes are scheduled on Saturdays (with some on Fridays) to allow you to continue with your current career and other week-night obligations.
Key features of our program include:
- Saturday classes that minimize interruptions to your work week.
- A Leadership Edge program that provides 20 hours of professional Executive Coaching for each student. Click here to learn more about Leadership Edge.
- A 9-12 day International Business Seminar that takes you to one or more countries for an immersive and informative learning experience (included in the cost of tuition).
- All-inclusive program pricing that covers meals, fees, executive coaching and international travel costs. Students purchase their own textbooks**
- Classes are taught at Rider University’s conveniently-located campus in Lawrenceville, NJ.
- AACSB Accredited in both Accounting & Business.
The Executive MBA program at Rider University really focuses on the big picture. It focuses on the human capital, it focuses on the business, and also professional development.Nancy Q., Class of 2014
Rider is among the 2% of all business schools worldwide with dual AACSB Accreditation
Rider holds dual AACSB accreditation in both Accounting and Business — a distinction held by less than 2% of all business schools worldwide.
AACSB Accreditation is earned by colleges that are able to achieve a rigorous set of quality standards.
All colleges with AACSB Accreditation are held to the same high standards of quality and curriculum regardless of tuition cost, program length, class schedule or ranking.
Rider University offers one of the most affordable Executive MBA programs that is dual AACSB Accredited.
Where our EMBA students work
Rider EMBA students are employed at multinational and start-up firms, as well as leading enterprises in communication, government, health care, non-profit and technology, including:
- Alliant Technologies
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Cenlar FSB
- Comcast Business
- Integra Life Sciences
- JFK Health
- JP Morgan Chase
- Johnson and Johnson
- Lannet Company
- Kevin Murphy, USA
- Kinder Morgan
- Maiden Reinsurance North America, Inc.
- MMIT (Managed Markets Insight & Technology)
- NJ Department of Agriculture
- Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A/S
- Oxford Communications
- Port Jersey Logistics
- TD Bank
- Windsor Companies, LLC
- Xpress Money Services
Are you a good fit for the Executive MBA program?
The professional requirements for admission are:
- You have been employed in a full-time capacity for a minimum of 5 years
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience supervising/managing other people
- You are currently employed full-time
Not sure? Send your resume to [email protected] and we'll let you know.