Executive MBA Grads Earn a 39% Higher Salary*
Take Your Career to the Next Level:
Receive executive coaching to facilitate your professional development.
Graduate in just 16 months with Saturday classes.
Gain global experience on our International Business Seminar.
A Look Inside Rider University’s EMBA Program
5 Free Hours of 1-on-1 Leadership Edge Coaching
Apply by May 31, 2016. Students who apply apply early and are accepted into the program are eligible to receive 5 free hours of executive coaching.Apply Now
GRADUATE IN JUST 16 MONTHSGet your MBA in 16 months, with classes on Saturdays (and some on Fridays) that won’t impact your current work schedule.
INCREASED EARNINGSOn average, EMBA grads earn a 39% higher salary and more job offers after graduation.*
ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAMAll-inclusive, hassle-free tuition includes parking, meals, International Business Seminar, technology fees, professional coaching, and text books.**
LEADERSHIP EDGE COACHINGReceive 20 hours of coaching tailored to your individual, professional needs for achieving success.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SEMINAREach EMBA class gets to experience an international seminar to discover unique business opportunities.
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT CAPSTONEOur program concludes with a course designed to integrate all previous portions’ coursework.
CONVENIENT SCHOOL LOCATIONClasses are held at Rider University in Lawrenceville, NJ and are easily accessible by car, bus, or train.
An Executive MBA Program Designed for You
The Executive MBA program at Rider University provides you with the leadership and business skills necessary to take the next step in your career. Our accelerated program allows you to earn an Executive MBA in just 16 months. Classes are scheduled on Saturdays (with some on Fridays) to allow you to continue with your current career and other week-night obligations.
Key features of our program include:
- Saturday-only classes that minimize interruptions to your work week.
- A Leadership Edge program that provides 20 hours of professional Executive Coaching for each student. Click here to learn more about Leadership Edge.
- A 9-12 day International Business Seminar that takes you to one or more countries for an immersive and informative learning experience (included in the cost of tuition).
- All-inclusive program pricing that covers parking, meals, International Business Seminar, technology fees, professional coaching, and text books.*
- Classes are taught at Rider University’s conveniently-located campus in Lawrenceville, NJ.
- AACSB Accredited in both Accounting & Business.
The Executive MBA program at Rider University really focuses on the big picture. It focuses on the human capital, it focuses on the business, and also professional development.Nancy Q., Class of 2014
Just 2% of Universities are
Dual AACSB Accredited
Rider University Is Among the Less Than 2% of Business Schools Worldwide That Have Dual AACSB Accreditation in Both Accounting and Business
AACSB Accreditation is earned by colleges that are able to achieve a rigorous set of quality standards.
All colleges with AACSB Accreditation are held to the same high standards of quality and curriculum regardless of tuition cost, program length, class schedule or ranking.
Rider University offers one of the most affordable Executive MBA programs that is dual AACSB Accredited.