Senior Portrait Dates 2014
Senior portraits will be taken during the Spring 2014 semester on both the Lawrenceville and Princeton campuses. Information regarding portrait sitting dates is sent home, posted on the Rider Network, and sent directly to seniors via email. There is a $10 sitting fee and you are able to choose which photo will be published in the yearbook.
Spring semester 2014 dates
Session 1: Monday, February 24 - Saturday, March 1
Session 2: Monday, March 31 - Saturday, April 5
Location: Bart Luedeke Center – Room 257
Attire: Business Casual
To schedule your appointment: www.ouryear.com
Log onto http://www.ouryear.com to make an appointment using the appropriate school code for Rider: Princeton campus school code = 9123 OR Lawrenceville campus school code = 123.
Or call 1-800-OUR-YEAR (1-800-687-9327), during normal business hours to schedule an appointment.
Some of the benefits of participating include:
- Your photo will be included in the senior class section of the yearbook
- You will receive a free copy of the 2014 Shadow Yearbook
- You and your family will have the opportunity to purchase photo packages (no obligation to purchase)
- There is a $10 sitting fee for each appointment
- The Class of 2014 includes seniors graduating between December 2013 and August 2014
- Open to all seniors from both the Princeton and Lawrenceville campuses
Yearbooks are mailed directly to the address that Rider has on file. Address changes need to be supplied to Alumni Relations in order to receive the book. Yearbooks are usually mailed late in the year of the corresponding graduation year.
Participating seniors will be mailed a yearbook at no additional charge. If you did not have your portrait taken but would like to purchase a yearbook, a limited quantity is available, while supplies last, for $65 each. For more information please contact the Shadow Yearbook Office at 609-896-5000, ext. 7143.