Senior Portrait Dates for 2015 Shadow Yearbook
Senior portraits will be taken during the Fall 2014 semester on both the Lawrenceville and Princeton campuses. Information regarding portrait sitting dates is sent home, posted on the Rider website, and sent directly to seniors via email. There is a $10 sitting fee and you are able to choose which photo will be published in the yearbook.
Fall semester 2014 dates:
Lawrenceville Campus: October 27, 29, 30, 31
Location: Bart Luedeke Center – Room 257
Princeton Campus: November 6
Location: Thayer Lounge
Attire: Dress for Success: you will receive more information when you schedule an appointment
To schedule your appointment: www.ouryear.com
Log onto http://www.ouryear.com to make an appointment using the appropriate school code for Rider: Princeton campus school code = 9123 OR Lawrenceville campus school code = 123.
Or call 1-800-OUR-YEAR (1-800-687-9327), during normal business hours to schedule an appointment.
Some of the benefits of participating include:
- Your photo will be included in the senior class section of the yearbook
- You will receive a free copy of the 2015 Shadow Yearbook
- You and your family will have the opportunity to purchase photo packages (no obligation to purchase)
- There is a $10 sitting fee for each appointment
- The Class of 2015 includes seniors graduating between December 2014 and August 2015
- Open to all seniors from both the Princeton and Lawrenceville campuses
- There will be an opportunity to have your portrait taken in Spring semester 2015. Additional information to follow when available
Yearbooks are mailed directly to the address that Rider has on file. Address changes need to be supplied to Alumni Relations in order to receive the book. Yearbooks are usually mailed late in the year of the corresponding graduation year.
Participating seniors will be mailed a yearbook at no additional charge. If you did not have your portrait taken but would like to purchase a yearbook, a limited quantity is available, while supplies last, for $65 each. For more information please contact the Shadow Yearbook Office at 609-896-5000, ext. 7143.