Why Use a Trainer?
- Studies show individuals who work with a trainer or who are involved in group fitness classes adhere to a workout regime longer than those going it alone.
- Certified personal trainers customize workouts based on client need, level of fitness and lifestyle.
- If you're a beginner, personal training offers a safe and effective way to workout.
- If you're a veteran, personal training can add diversity and reduce the risk of monotony and plateauing.
- Indivdiuals working with a certified personal trainer are more likely to exceed self limitations and increase fitness levels.
Personal Training Packages
|1 session (60 minutes) ||$60 |
|4 sessions (60 minutes each) ||$220|
|8 sessions (60 minutes each) ||$400 |
|12 sessions (60 minutes each) ||$540|
Steps To Sign Up For Personal Training
- Complete forms A - D (These forms are located below)
- If you answered "yes" to any questions on Form B, go to step #3. If you answered "no" to all questions on Form B, go to step #4.
- Contact your physician and have him/her send you a "Release Waiver" to begin an exercise program. This release waiver should list any exercise restricions that you may have.
- Return all paperwork to the front office at the Student Recreation Center. SRC hours are Monday-Friday 6am to 11pm and Saturday-Sunday 9am-11pm. Payment for the services that you would like to purchase should be made at this time.
- You will be contacted by your trainer once the payment and paperwork has been processed. The process will only take 1 to 2 weekdays. For more information contact Brett Scharite, Fitness Director, at (609) 896-7716 or email@example.com.
Payment: We accept cash, personal check (made out to Rider University), Master Card, Discover, AMEX and Visa