Now your favorite classes are offered in 30 minute, 45 minute or 60 minute time slots, perfect for those who may want to workout in the fitness center and take classes! Lunch time and early evening classes make it even more convenient. Why not give it a try?
Summer Group Exercise Schedule: May 20, 2013 to August 15, 2013
| Vinyasa Yoga
| Mat Pilates
- Bootcamp – a challenging full body bootcamp workout to burn calories, build endurance and increase your strength.
- *Mat Pilates – Integrate your entire body while focusing on the core muscles and while you lengthen the spine. Pilates helps improve posture, strength, flexibility and aligns the body correctly.
- *Rider Ride – Ride with us in this indoor cycling class which improves cardiovascular endurance and lower body strength.
- *Vinyasa Yoga – an active yoga class that helps increase flexibility, strength and focus. Students should be ready to work and sweat.
Rules and Regulations
- You are required to have your hand stamped prior to entering a class.
- We provide hand stamps at the front desk 30 minutes prior to the start of all classes.
- No late admittance or admittance without a hand stamp.
- No cell phones.
- Inform the instructor if you are new to the class or need to leave early.
- Athletic shoes and attire are required.
- HAVE FUN!
The SRC reserves the right to cancel classes if attendance averages less than three participants over a three week period. Class schedules are subject to change.