Now your favorite classes are offered in 30 minute, 45 minute or 60 minute time slots, perfect for those who may want to workout in the fitness center and take classes! Lunch time and early evening classes make it even more convenient. Why not give it a try?
Spring Group Exercise Schedule
January 27 – May 1, 2014*
*No GX Classes held during spring break (3/17-3/20)
|Monday ||Tuesday ||Wednesday ||Thursday|
| ||Hatha Yoga|
|Butt & Gut Blaster|
|Monday ||Tuesday || Wednesday ||Thursday|
Special Saturday Class at Westminster
Added classes: 3/29, 4/5, and 4/12 (no class 3/15 or 3/22 due to Spring Break)
- Bootcamp – a challenging full body bootcamp workout to burn calories, build endurance and increase your strength.
- *Butt and Gut Blaster – a half-hour of leg/gluteal and abdominal work that is sure to BLAST you into shape.
- *Hatha Yoga – A multi-level yoga class that helps increase flexibility, strength and focus.
- Insanity® - Push your limits with this total body Max Interval Training workout that challenges you to keep your body working at maximum capacity. It is sure to get you in insane shape!
- Kickboxing – A fun cardio class that combines karate, boxing and taekwondo. Guaranteed to increase your fitness level and reduce body fat.
- *Rider Ride – Ride with us in this indoor cycling class which improves cardiovascular endurance and lower body strength.
- *Vinyasa Yoga – an active yoga class that helps increase flexibility, strength and focus. Students should be ready to work and sweat.
- Zumba® – meringue your way to fitness with a high energy Latin and International cardio
Rules and Regulations
- You are required to have your hand stamped prior to entering a class.
- We provide hand stamps at the front desk 30 minutes prior to the start of all classes.
- No late admittance or admittance without a hand stamp.
- No cell phones.
- Inform the instructor if you are new to the class or need to leave early.
- Athletic shoes and attire are required.
- HAVE FUN!
The SRC reserves the right to cancel classes if attendance averages less than three participants over a three week period. Class schedules are subject to change.