Group Exercise Classes
Now your favorite classes are offered in 30 minute, 45 minute or 60 minute time slots, perfect for those who may want to workout in the fitness center and take classes! Lunch time and early evening classes make it even more convenient. Why not give it a try?
Contact [email protected] or stop by the SRC front desk for more information.
Fall Group Exercise Schedule
September 8 – December 9, 2016
|STRONG by ZUMBA
|Kick & Tone
|Butt & Gut
6:30 – 7:00pm
7:15 - 8:15pm
|Westminster Choir Campus Classes
Zumba/Zumba Toning – Monday 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Held in Seabrook Lounge
- *Butt & Gut – a half-hour of leg/gluteal and abdominal work that is sure to Blast you into shape.
- NEW *Definition – 30 mins of resistance training using barbells and hand weights for ultimate strength and muscle definition.
- *Hatha Yoga – a multi-level yoga class that helps increase flexibility, strength and focus.
- Insanity – Push your limits with this total body Max Interval Training workout that challenges you to keeps your body working at maximum capacity. It is sure to get you in insane shape!
- Kick & Tone – The perfect combination of cardio kickboxing and strength training. This class is guaranteed to increase your fitness level and tone your muscles.
- *Pilates – Integrate your entire body while focusing on the core muscles and while you lengthen the spine. Pilates helps improve posture, strength, flexibility and aligns the body correctly.
- *PIYO – combine the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga. A true fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and incredibly defined.
- *Rider Ride – Ride with us in this indoor cycling class which improves cardiovascular endurance and lower body strength.
- NEW Strong by Zumba – Zumba’s NEWEST fitness program! Combine high intensity interval training with the science of synced music motivation to work every muscle and benefit from the HIIT training after burn. Every move has a beat and every beat has a move so you can get STRONG.
- *Vinyasa Yoga – an active yoga class that helps increase flexibility, strength and focus. Students should be ready to work and sweat.
- Zumba – meringue your way to fitness with a high energy Latin and International cardio dance workout.
- Zumba/Zumba Toning – 30 mins of Zumba dancing followed by 30 mins for Zumba toning, which adds fun maraca-like weights for strength.
COREiculum at RIDER!
Join the four week fitness program packaged with DVD’s and a workout calendar designed to improve your core strength, burn fat and build lean muscle. Sign-up with a buddy and receive a discount! To sign-up contact [email protected].
Rules and Regulations
- You are required to have your hand stamped prior to entering a class.
- We provide hand stamps at the front desk 30 minutes prior to the start of all classes.
- No late admittance or admittance without a hand stamp.
- No cell phones.
- Inform the instructor if you are new to the class or need to leave early.
- Athletic shoes and attire are required.
- HAVE FUN!
The SRC reserves the right to cancel classes if attendance averages less than three participants over a three week period. Class schedules are subject to change.