Congratulations – you've been admitted to Rider!
- Visit campus and get to know us better
Rider offers a number of visit opportunities tailored to your needs so that you can make an informed decision about enrolling. Let us welcome you to Rider in person!
- Attend an Admitted Student Day - designed exclusively for you!
- Plan your college financing and file your FAFSA
Eight out of ten Rider students receive financial aid packages that consist of scholarships, grants, and loans. Let our Office of Financial Aid help you make your college education affordable.
Check out the latest Financial Aid Newsletter
- Make it official: Secure your place in our entering class
To accept the Rider University offer of admission, you will need to submit a non-refundable tuition deposit.
- If you are planning to live on campus, shortly after your housing deposit is paid, you will receive further instructions from our Office of Residence Life for completing our online housing application.
Learn more about Orientation
2013-2014 Admitted Student Calendar
- Stay Connected
Follow us on the Admitted Student Facebook and Undergraduate Admission Twitter pages to talk to your future classmates!
- Keep your grades up and send final transcripts
Our offer of admission is contingent upon satisfactory completion of any academic work in progress before you enroll at Rider. It is your responsibility to ensure that your final official transcripts are forwarded to the Office of Undergraduate Admission by August 1 or as soon as your courses are completed.
College of Liberal Arts, Education and Sciences Spring Newsletter
College of Business Administration News and Events