Rider University is excited to begin a summer study and touring opportunity in Princeton for college age students with a focus on oral proficiency. These courses are specifically designed to improve verbal and cultural interaction with native speakers of English. These courses are offered on our beautiful Princeton campus. For additional information, download our Summer in Princeton Program brochure.
- Small classes so you get personal attention
- Instructors with advanced degrees and years of teaching experience
- Innovative classroom technology
- Extensive focus on oral proficiency
- Attention to developing cultural awareness and interaction
- Highlighting cultural and historical significance of excursions to maximize experience
- 5 minute walk to downtown Princeton
- Easy access to major cities from Princeton train system.
- Airport pick up
Calendar and course schedule
60 hours of English instruction and included trips to New York, Philadelphia, and surrounding areas. View the full calendar.
These courses are open to all non-native speakers of English who are 18 years or older.
June 30 to July 28, 2014