Transfer and First-Year Student
Instant Decision Day
June 26, 2013
4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Register as a Transfer Student
Register as a First-Year Student
If you are unable to attend our scheduled Instant Decision Day, please contact Rose Richards at 609-896-5053 to schedule an appointment.
About Instant Decision Day
If you're interested in attending Rider University for Fall 2013, don't miss this opportunity to schedule a personal interview at our upcoming Instant Decision Day.
- Speak with a Rider admission representative
- Explore your financial aid options
- Take a student-led campus tour
To receive an on-the-spot admission decision, please:
- Complete your Rider Application for Admission, including the essay. (Paper or online)
- Bring an official copy of your high school transcript
- Have your SAT I or ACT scores sent to Rider
- Bring one letter of recommendation
- Transfer Students: Please bring official transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended; if you have earned fewer than 30 credits, you must also provide your official high school transcript.
Appointments are required. Call us at 609-896-5042
Call 800-257-9026 or 609-896-5042, firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact one of our counselors.