Registration Process - Summer Camps & Workshops
Summer Camp/Workshop Information
A $50 non-refundable application fee and a $200 non-refundable deposit (per camp) must accompany your registration, letter of recommendation and any other materials needed for your camp. Please register online here.
Letters of Recommendation
- New Students
Letters of recommendation should be addressed to “Director of Continuing Education.” The letter may come from any of the student’s teachers and submitted directly to the Westminster Office of Continuing Education via post or email@example.com.
- Returning Students
A letter of recommendation is required ONLY if you are attending a different camp, or applying to Solo Vocal Artist or Solo Pianist.
We cannot process incomplete applications. Many programs fill quickly and applicants are encouraged to submit all necessary materials as soon as possible. Upon receipt of your complete materials, you will receive confirmation of your registration via email. We do not accept faxed applications.
If your registration is received after a program reaches maximum enrollment you will be put on a wait list. All registrations are processed in order of their arrival. Your camp deposit will be refunded if you elect not to remain on our wait list, or if we are unable to offer you a space.
All tuition must be paid in full by May 15th. Any outstanding balances will incur a $50 late fee after May 15th.
Limited, need-based financial aid is available. Download the form here, and submit it to the Westminster Office of Continuing Education as early as possible.
Tuition Discounts and Special Packages
- Two or more programs - $100 discount off each program
- Family discount - Families sending more than one student receive a $100 discount per program
- Note: the greater of either multi-program or family discount will apply
- Add High School Solo Vocal Artist (pending audition) to either Vocal Institute or Music Theatre Workshop for only $1395 (instead of $1895)
- Add Middle School Music Theatre to Middle School Vocal Camp for only $650 (instead of $995)
- Full tuition must be paid by May 15th. Any outstanding balances will incur a $50 late fee after May 15th. Full tuition must accompany applications submitted after May 15th. We are unable to hold a place for students whose accounts have not been paid by the date due.
- They can be made online through Regonline or by calling our office at 609-924-7416 during office hours of 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. EST.
- Payments may also be made in the form of check or money order payable in U.S. funds to "Rider University."
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your payment to be processed. You will receive an email confirmation with an attached invoice when your payment is processed.
- Questions regarding payment should be addressed to the Westminster Office of Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-924-7416.
The $50 application fee and $200 deposit (per camp) are non-refundable.
If a student must cancel for medical necessity prior to the start of camp, a partial refund may be given after review by the Office of Continuing Education. No refunds will be given one week prior to the program or once the program has started. Refunds for those sessions with limited enrollment will be given only if the space can be filled by another student.