Dates: June 23-28, 2013
Explore a variety of professions within the arts world for artists and in the field of arts administration.
Discussion topics include:
- Traditional and non-traditional professions in the arts
- Career paths and goals
- Connections with arts professionals in Philadelphia and New York
- Highlight the many arts-related majors at Rider University
$995 (includes room and board)
On the main campus of Rider University in Lawrenceville, NJ
- Two or more programs - $100 discount off each program
- Family discount - Families sending more than one student receive a $100 discount per program
Brea Heidelberg holds a Ph.D. in Art Education and a master’s degree in Arts Policy and Administration from the Ohio State University, as well as bachelor’s degrees in Business Administration and International Area Studies from Drexel University. Her areas of expertise are Performing and Visual Arts Management, Public Policy and the Arts and Program Development and Evaluation. Before joining the faculty at Rider University's Westminster College of the Arts she held teaching positions at The Ohio State University.