- The Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Princeton
Rainbows, Rhythms, and Ringing
- John Witherspoon Middle School in Princeton
Try It Out
Sing Your Heart Out!
Middle School Musical Theater Intensive
Summer Orchestra and Band Week
- Westminster Choir College Campus in Princeton
New Jersey Suzuki Workshop
Every Child Can!
Westminster Chamber Music Camp
Chamber Ensemble Camp
Jazz Starters Camp
Jazz Combo Boot Camp
- Princeton Location – TBA
High School Musical Theater Intensive
Full directions to camps and workshops will be sent with your confirmation packet.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Information
Parents and/or caregivers are requested to drop-off their children no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of camp, and pick up their children no later than 15 minutes after the conclusion of camp. Exceptions to this policy cannot be guaranteed but may be considered by the camp director if prior arrangements are made.
Cell Phones/Electronic Games Policy
Parents of children attending camp should encourage their child to leave all electronic games and cell phones at home during the camp hours. Westminster Conservatory cannot be responsible for any lost items brought to camp.
Medical Information Concerns Request
Please feel free to e-mail the camp director if your child has a medical concern about which we would need to know prior to the start of camp. E-mails can be sent to wccConserv@rider.edu if the camp director’s e-mail is not listed in the brochure.
Teachers are Westminster Conservatory faculty and guest teachers who are specialists in their areas of instruction. Camps faculty have many years of experience teaching and working with students of all ages, and they are passionate about their art.
- Try It Out Camp: Students are expected to rent their instrument. Keyboards will be provided in class only. Information on instrument rentals for students will be included in the confirmation packet.
- Piano Camp, Westminster Chamber Music Camp, and Chamber Ensemble Camp: Students should have pianos to practice on at home.
- Flute Camp, Westminster Chamber Music Camp, Chamber Ensemble Camp, Jazz Starters Camp, Jazz Combo Boot Camp, Summer Orchestra and Band Week, and NJ Suzuki Workshop: All students are expected to bring their own instruments to and from camp (with the exception of pianists).
How to Apply
- Register Online (when available)
- Complete the area(s) of the registration form which pertain to your camp. Please read the instructions carefully and consult the camp description for any additional information and fees. To register more than one child, please photocopy the form or request additional copies by calling 609-921-7104.
Make checks payable to Westminster Conservatory. Return the registration form along with applicable payment to:
101 Walnut Lane
Princeton, NJ 08540-3899
Westminster Conservatory reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of a music camp for a particular student as well as reserves the right to cancel a camp due to insufficient enrollment. Decisions will be made no later than two weeks prior to camp.
Westminster Conservatory of Music is the community music school of Westminster College of the Arts of Rider University. The Conservatory also offers a flexible summer schedule of private instruction in piano, voice, strings, classical and electric guitar, woodwinds and brass, as well as Suzuki piano and violin.
The Westminster Choir College Continuing Education program offers an extensive list of summer residential workshops for middle-school and high-school musicians. For more information, contact the Westminster Continuing Education office at: (phone) 609-924-7416; (fax) 609-921-6187; (e-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit their website at www.rider.edu/woce.