"This was the BEST drama camp ever! I hope I can come back next year, because I enjoyed every minute of it. Keep up the good work!"
- Middle School Music Theatre Camp 2012 student
Now in its seventh year, the popular summer Middle School Music Theatre draws participants from across the country. Throughout the week, students attend classes and rehearsals. On Wednesday, all travel to New York to see a musical on Broadway. At the end of the week, all students will perform in a production of GodSpell led by music director, Derek Cressman; stage director, Jason Vodicka; and choreographer, Sara Accardi.
Download the Music Theatre Flyer
Danielle Meola Valencia, choreographer
Ben Dibble - Award winning actor
When is this program offered?
July 28 - August 3, 2013
Need Help? Access the YAP Track Tutorial
$995 (includes room and board)
*this is a residential program on Westminster's campus in Princeton, NJ
- Two or more programs - $100 discount off each program
- Family discount - Families sending more than one student receive a $100 discount per program
Enrollment is open to students ages 11-13. Enrollment is limited; applicants are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis, and are accepted based on availability in voice part. There is no deadline for this program, however, it is advisable to register early to reserve your place in this popular class.
- Learn acting, movement and character-building techniques
- Voice classes with Westminster voice faculty
- Perform in the final Musical Theatre Showcase
- Sunday evening: Audition Techniques Workshop
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: Voice class, ensemble vocal rehearsal, movement and blocking rehearsal
- Wednesday: Attend a Broadway show and have dinner in New York City
- Saturday: Showcase performance of Godspell (family and friends are invited and encouraged to attend)
Visit the High School Music Theatre Workshop page
Westminster Office of Continuing Education