CEAP Lecture Series
8-Hour BCBA Supervision Training
Available upon request to small groups of 3 or more. $149 per person.
Please contact Frances Perrin at [email protected] to schedule.
The BACB’s current standards for supervision require professionals who supervise individuals pursuing BCBA or BCaBA credentialing to complete 8 hours of training regarding the provision of effective supervision. In this interactive workshop, participants will have the opportunity to learn and demonstrate understanding of:
- The purpose of supervision
- Important features of supervision
- A review of the BACB standards
- The components and relevance of behavioral skills training
- The proper way to deliver performance feedback
- Methods for evaluating the effects of supervision
- Methods for ongoing professional development
This training program is based on the BCBA Supervisor Training Curriculum Outline, but is offered independent of the BCBA. (9.5 BCBA Credit Hours)