Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are the classes offered day and evening?
A: Most courses are offered during the day but we do offer some at night.
Q: Do I have to go full time or can I go part time?
A: You have the option of going full or part time to complete the courses you need.
Q: What are the program requirements once I am accepted into the Post-baccalaureate program at Rider?
- You must be enrolled through the College of Continuing Studies (CCS)
- You must receive a “B” or better in all science courses
- You must release the results of the preprofessional standardized tests (MCAT, DAT, GRE, etc) to the Chair of the Premedical Studies Committee.
- You must seek academic advising from the Chair of the Premedical Studies Committee every semester you attend Rider University in addition to any advising you receive at CCS.
- You must schedule an interview with the Premedical Studies Committee every Fall semester while you are enrolled at Rider University.
For further questions regarding the program please contact the Chair of the Premedical, Predental and Preveterinary Studies Committee:
Dr. Bryan Spiegelberg, Ph.D.
Chair, Premedical Studies Committee
Assistant Professor II
Department of Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Physics
For application questions:
College of Continuing Studies