January Term 2016
Fast-track your studies with Rider University's 3-week winter term
- Lighten your spring semester course load and still graduate on time.
- Earn 3 credits in only three weeks at just $620 per undergraduate credit.
- Enjoy an intensive format that encourages more student-faculty interaction.
- Focus on one course and explore a topic in great detail.
- Participate in the The Shadow Experience (IND 350) – a one-credit course that affords you the opportunity to spend time in a professional setting.
All JTerm courses meet
Monday through Thursday from January 4 - January 21
View Course Schedule
Includes one class meeting for the final exam on Friday, January 22.
Classes meet during afternoons (1:00 – 4:00pm) or evenings (6:30 - 9:30pm)
Online classes do not meet on scheduled days.
What you'll find in this section: