Dr. Larry Newman currently serves as Co-Executive Director of EXCEED (Rider’s Executive Center for Education and Development). EXCEED offers customized consulting services and executive education for businesses and government organizations throughout the region. Newman served as Dean of the College of Business Administration from 2004 – 2012. Prior to his appointment as Dean of Rider’s College of Business administration, Newman was a member of the Rider faculty for more than 20 years. At Rider, Newman served as chair of the marketing department from 2001 – 2004.
- Ph.D. University of Arizona, Norton School of Family and Consumer Sciences, Retailing and Consumer Sciences, 2011
- American Collegiate Retailing Association
- American Marketing Association
- National Retail Federation
- Society for Research on Adolescence