EMBA Program Director, Associate Professor
Sweigart Hall 352
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1998, University of Albany, State University of New York, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts, 1994, University of Albany, Psychology
- Donovan, J. J., Dwight, S. A., & Schneider, D. (2014). The Impact of Applicant Faking on Selection Measures, Hiring Decisions, and Employee Performance. Journal of Business and Psychology, 29 (3), 479-493.
Sweigart Hall 246
- Ph.D. Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University, Management (Organizational Behavior), 2014
- B.A. University of Pennsylvania, 2003
- Kim, H. & Pettit, N. C. (2015). Status is a Four-letter Word: Self Versus other Differences and Concealment of Status-Striving. Social Psychological and Personality Science, 6, 267-275.
Sweigart Hall 243
- Ph.D. Temple University, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA, Organization and Human Resources, 2010
- M.B.A. Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, Evanston, IL, Marketing, 1991
- B.S. Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, Psychology, 1986