- Doctorate in Statistics, 2003, New York University, Statistics
- Master in Economics, 1997, Ohio State University, Economics
- Master of Science, 1995, Renmin University, Beijing, China, Statistics
- Bachelor’s of Science, 1992, JiangSu Institute of Technology, Statistics
- Nygren, L. M. & Lakner, P. (2012). Partial Hedging Using Malliavin Calculus. Journal of Mathematical Finance, 2, 203-213.
Dr. Lauren Eder is a professor of Information Systems in the Department of Information Systems & Supply Chain Management, and Director of the Center for International Business. She holds a Ph.D. and MBA from Drexel University and a BS from Boston University. Dr. Eder teaches graduate and undergraduate business courses including information systems for supply chain management, data mining, electronic commerce, and management information systems, as well as the EMBA international seminar and other international business study tour courses.
Bill Amadio teaches business intelligence and other data-driven technologies for management practice. He is currently interested in applications for the healthcare sector and social media. Past projects include work in forensics, investment banking, manufacturing and insurance. Hands-on group projects are an important part of Dr. Amadio's teaching. "Complex decision-making requires a robust understanding of theory and concepts. I believe the best way to achieve that understanding is to work on realistic, concrete projects in a collaborative environment."
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1994, University of Pittsburgh, Information Systems, Organizational Change
- Postgraduate diploma in Industrial Relations, 1986, XLRI, Janshedpur, India, Information Systems
- Bachelor’s of Arts, 1984, Nizam college, Hyderabad, India, Economics, Statistics
- Mathew, B. (2010). Religion, Education and the Politics of Recognition: a Critique and a Counter-proposal. Comparative Education, 46 (3), 359-376.
Biometrics; smart-card technology; information-seeking behavior; software project management; identity theft
Database design; presentation and business graphics; computer-interface design; office productivity software; data visualization
- Doctor of Philosophy, 2005, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Information Systems
- Shen, J. (2012). Social Comparison, Social Presence, and Enjoyment in the Acceptance of Social Shopping Websites. Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, 13 (3), 198-212.
- Shen, J. & Eder, L. (2011). An Examination of Factors Associated with User Acceptance of Social Shopping Websites. International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction, 7 (1).
- Doctor of Philosophy, 2010, Rutgers University, Information Science
- Master of Science, 1990, George Mason University, Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts, 1981, University of South Florida, Finance
- Taylor, A. R. (2014). Postmodernist and Consumerist Influences on Information Consumption. Kybernetes, 43 (6), 924 - 934.