- Doctorate in Statistics, 2003, New York University, Statistics
- Master in Economics, 1997, Ohio State University, Economics
- Master of Science, 1995, Renmin University, Beijing, China, Statistics
- Bachelor’s of Science, 1992, JiangSu Institute of Technology, Statistics
- Nygren, L. M. & Lakner, P. (2012). Partial Hedging Using Malliavin Calculus. Journal of Mathematical Finance, 2, 203-213.
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1998, Drexel University, Management Information Systems, Organizational Behavior
- Master of Business Administration, 1997, Drexel University, Management Information Systems
- Bachelor’s of Science, 1982, Boston University, Business Education
Academic Experience – International
Director, Rider University, Center for International Business (November 2007 to the present)
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1975, Polytechnic University, Probability Theory, Functional Analysis
- Master of Science, 1973, Polytechnic University, Mathematics
- Bachelor’s of Science, 1970, Brooklyn College, Mathematics
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1994, University of Pittsburgh, Information Systems, Organizational Change
- Postgraduate diploma in Industrial Relations, 1986, XLRI, Janshedpur, India, Information Systems
- Bachelor’s of Arts, 1984, Nizam college, Hyderabad, India, Economics, Statistics
- Mathew, B. (2010). Religion, Education and the Politics of Recognition: a Critique and a Counter-proposal. Comparative Education, 46 (3), 359-376.
Biometrics; smart-card technology; information-seeking behavior; software project management; identity theft
Database design; presentation and business graphics; computer-interface design; office productivity software; data visualization
- Doctor of Philosophy, 2005, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Information Systems
- Shen, J. (2012). Social Comparison, Social Presence, and Enjoyment in the Acceptance of Social Shopping Websites. Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, 13 (3), 198-212.
- Shen, J. & Eder, L. (2011). An Examination of Factors Associated with User Acceptance of Social Shopping Websites. International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction, 7 (1).
- Doctor of Philosophy, 2010, Rutgers University, Information Science
- Master of Science, 1990, George Mason University, Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts, 1981, University of South Florida, Finance
- Taylor, A. R. (2014). Postmodernist and Consumerist Influences on Information Consumption. Kybernetes, 43 (6), 924 - 934.