Dean's Office Staff
- Doctorate in Statistics, 2003, New York University, Statistics
- Master in Economics, 1997, Ohio State University, Economics
- Master of Science, 1995, Renmin University, Beijing, China, Statistics
- Bachelor’s of Science, 1992, JiangSu Institute of Technology, Statistics
- Nygren, L. M. & Lakner, P. (2012). Partial Hedging Using Malliavin Calculus. Journal of Mathematical Finance, 2, 203-213.
Areas of Expertise
Positioning; strategic market planning; marketing of higher education institutions; marketing research
Scholarship of teaching and learning; planning and positioning in the nonprofit sector
Strategic market planning; principles of marketing; introduction to business; international marketing; marketing analysis and decision making
Jaime Smith Hall has been the Undergraduate Academic Coordinator for Rider University’s College of Business Administration for the past five years and is an integral part of the CBA team. Prior to her current position, Jaime worked as an Administrative Assistant for the CBA while completing her MBA coursework. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Political Science from the University of Delaware, and an MBA from Rider University.