Rider University’s Executive MBA Program
A 16 month MBA program for today’s working professionals.
The Executive MBA program at Rider University provides experienced business professionals with the leadership and business skills necessary to take the next step in their careers. Our accelerated program allows students to complete their graduate education at an AACSB accredited program in 16 months, while minimizing conflicts with weekly work commitments.
Key features of our program include:
- Saturday-only classes that minimize interruptions to your work week
- A Leadership Edge program that provides 20 hours of professional Executive Coaching for each student
- A 9-12 day International Travel Seminar that exposes students to businesses in emerging economies
- Competitive, all-inclusive program pricing that covers tuition, books, professional coaching, and international seminar travel
- Classes held at Rider University in Lawrenceville, NJ
A look inside Rider University's Executive MBA program
Learn More about the Executive MBA at Rider University
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1998, University of Albany, State University of New York, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts, 1994, University of Albany, Psychology
- Donovan, J. J., Dwight, S. A., & Schneider, D. (2014). The Impact of Applicant Faking on Selection Measures, Hiring Decisions, and Employee Performance. Journal of Business and Psychology, 29 (3), 479-493.