MBA - Master of Business Administration
About Rider's MBA (Master of Business Administration) Program
The Rider MBA program provides advanced preparation for successful participation in a rapidly changing world. You’ll be exposed to real-world situations that you are encouraged to question and analyze. Rider is located in central New Jersey and in proximity to the Route One corporate centers. The MBA program is accredited by the AACSB International – Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business.
Rider’s MBA program provides an effective and distinctive learning environment that emphasizes:
- Advanced business theory
- Critical interpersonal and communications management skills
- Cross-functional integration of business theory and processes
- Management skills that adapt to a rapidly-changing environment
- Hands-on experience including team projects, business consulting and internships
The Rider MBA program provides built-in flexibility and choice. As an MBA student, you may pursue:
- A general business program
- A concentration in business analytics, finance, forensic accounting, or global business
- A mix to fit your specific needs
Alternate format courses
We know you have commitments. That’s why the Rider MBA program offers evening classes (Monday through Thursday), some weekend sessions (a limited number of Saturday courses), a fully Online MBA and online classes. Plus, all basic requirement courses are offered during both fall and spring semesters and in the summer. While most students pursue their MBA on a part-time basis, courses are also scheduled to allow you to enroll on a full-time basis.