Are you interested in helping today’s Rider students to become tomorrow’s leaders?
The School of Liberal Arts and Sciences is pleased to announce The Shadow Experience, a new credit-bearing course that partners students with successful Rider Alumni and community business leaders in a unique learning experience during the winter break and summer terms. We invite you to become a host for this worthwhile endeavor that will entail current students shadowing you at work for a total of twenty-five hours.
This experience will allow Rider students to develop:
- a meaningful mentoring relationship,
- connect classroom curriculum to applied practice,
- explore career possibilities and
- observe the daily realities of the working environment.
It will provide you an opportunity:
- to become engaged in the education of today’s students and
- maintain your connection to the Rider community.
How can I become a host?
If you would like to participate, please submit your information through the Shadow Experience Host Participation Request form.
For more information concerning the program, please contact Dr. Jonathan Millen, Associate Dean for Liberal Arts and Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org or Terri Marriott, Director of Student Academic Services,email@example.com.