It is easy to apply and/or register for summer!
Remember, you do not have to pay your tuition at the time of registration. Tuition is due two weeks prior to the first day of classes. So register now and don't lose your spot!
Learn how to apply for:
*Note: For the Lawrenceville Campus Only
Undergraduate Application & Registration Information
Currently enrolled full-time or part-time students and CCS students who last enrolled in summer 2010 or later:
- Consult with your advisor prior to course selection
- Register through myRider myrider.rider.edu
- Full-time students may also register in person at the Registrar’s office starting at 8:30 am on March 11.
- Westminster Choir College students may register in person at the Assistant Registrar’s office in Williamson Hall (starting at the same time).
- Part-time and full-time College of Continuing Studies students may register in person at the CCS office starting on March 11.
Undergraduate: Full-time and part-time degree-seeking or non-matriculated (personal goal) students:
- Degree-seeking contact the Office of Admission at 609-896-5042.
- Degree-seeking students may apply online at www.rider.edu/applynow (complete the College of Continuing Studies application form if you plan to be a part-time student – includes a $50 nonrefundable application fee).
- Non-matriculated students may also apply online at at www.rider.edu/applynow (complete the College of Continuing Studies application form if you plan to be a part-time student – includes a $50 nonrefundable application fee) or register in person by completing the application/registration form in the summer publication (available soon).
- Students will be registered once the application has been processed.
Graduate Application & Registration Information
You may obtain an application for graduate study by calling 609-896-5036 or emailing email@example.com. You may complete an online application by visiting www.rider.edu/applynow.
First-time applicants for graduate study must submit:
- The application for graduate study, including a $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts from every college or university attended
- Statement of aims and objectives
- For additional program specific application requirements and application deadlines go to www.rider.edu/gradadmission. Applicants may also contact the Office of Graduate Admission by calling 609-896-5036 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Standing student [not seeking a degree] may call the Office of Graduate Admission at 609-896-5036 for more information
International Applicants: International applicants must also submit
- An official evaluation/translation of prior course work (we recommend World Education Services for this evaluation, http://www.wes.org/)
- Official notification of TOEFL scores
- Please contact the Office of Admission, at 609-896-5036, for more information.
Visiting Students Application & Registration Information
Students in good academic standing attending another institution:
- Request approval of transfer course selection from your institution
- Download the summer application/registration form (.pdf).
- Send application and unofficial transcripts of your institution
- as pdf to email@example.com or
- fax to (609) 896-5261 or
- mail to Rider's mailing address (shown at the bottom of this Web site)
- If last enrolled at Rider in Summer 2010 or later, register through myRider at myrider.rider.edu starting March 11.
- Upon completion of course[s], you may request an official Rider transcript through the CCS office or at www.rider.edu/registrar.
Please contact the Office of Graduate Admission by calling 609-896-5036 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for information about enrolling as a visiting graduate student. Generally, you must be enrolled in an equivalent graduate program at another institution or already have a graduate degree.
Previous Rider Students Registration Information
- Request a re-admit or re-enroll form from the College of Continuing Studies office [Bart Luedeke Center/Suite 31 ground floor] 609-896-5033 or download it here.
- Register through the College of Continuing Studies office once the application is approved, starting March 11.
High School Students
Academically talented high school juniors and seniors
- Apply to the Gifted and Talented Program
- Submit application with official high school transcripts and recommendation from your guidance counselor.
- You will be registered through the College of Continuing Studies once the application has been processed.
- High School Students interested in Westminster Choir College Summer Residential Programs, may visit www.rider.edu/woce or call Westminster Continuing Education office at 609-924-7416.
Audit and Alumni Audit
Current and prospective students or Rider University alumni interested in taking a course without credit.
Auditors must register the first day of class. Audit registration is on a seat availability basis. Some courses are not open for audit registration.
- Contact the CCS office to verify space availability.
Bart Luedeke Center/Ground Floor
- To register for a session, please make note of the summer session(s) you are interested in and the date to register. Then visit the CCS office during office hours to complete the process.
Summer I 3-Week Session: May 20 – June 11
Register on Monday, May 20
Summer I 3-Week Session: June 12 – July 3
Register on Wednesday, June 12
Summer I 6-Week Session: May 20 – July 3
Register on Monday May 20 and Tuesday, May 21
Summer II 3-Week Session: July 8 – July 29
Register on Monday, July 8
Summer II 3-Week Session: July 30 – August 20
Register on Tuesday, July 30
Summer II 6-week Session: July 8 - August 20
Register on Monday, July 8 and Tuesday, July 9
Westminster Conservatory Students
Contact the Continuing Education office at 609-921-7100 x8228 or the Westminster Conservatory at 609-921-7100 x8260 or visit the website.