It is easy to apply and/or register for summer!
Remember, you do not have to pay your tuition at the time of registration. Tuition is due two weeks prior to the first day of classes. So register now and don't lose your spot!
Learn how to apply for:
*Note: For the Lawrenceville Campus Only
Important Notice about Closed Courses. If the summer course that you want to take is closed, please take advantage of the waiting list feature in myRider. Waiting lists help the University access student demand for a class and give us an opportunity to react to that demand. For help with the wait list feature, please contact the office at 609-896-5033 or email@example.com.
Undergraduate Application & Registration Information
Current Students (College of Business, College of Liberal Arts, Science, School of Education, School of Fine and Performing Arts and Westminster Choir College)
- If you are currently enrolled as a full-time or part-time student, you must be greenlighted by your advisor for the Fall 2014 semester
- Consult with your advisor prior to course selection
- Register through myRider
- You may also register in person at the Registrar’s office starting at 8:30 am on March 10.
- Westminster Choir College students may register in person at the Assistant Registrar’s office in Williamson Hall (starting at the same time)
Current Students (College of Continuing Studies)
- If you are a part-time or full-time College of Continuing Studies student last enrolled in Summer 2012, you may register through myRider starting March 10. CCS students do not have to be greenlighted.
- Consult with your advisor prior to course selection
- You may also register in person in the CCS office starting at 8:30 a.m. on March 10
Undergraduate: Full-time and part-time degree-seeking or non-matriculated (personal goal) students:
- Contact the Office of Admission at 609-896-5042
- Apply online at www.rider.edu/applynow (complete the College of Continuing Studies application form if you plan to be a part-time student – includes a $50 nonrefundable application fee)
- Submit official transcript to the Office of Admissions
- Apply online at www.rider.edu/applynow (complete the College of Continuing Studies application form if you plan to be a part-time student – includes a $50 nonrefundable application fee) or Download the summer application/registration form (.pdf)
- Submit unofficial transcripts
- Non-matriculated students will be registered oonce the application has been processed
- Make an appointment with a CCS advisor by calling (609) 896-5033 if you intend to matriculate. Bring unofficial transcripts
First -time applicants for graduate study:
- Application for graduate study, including a $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts from every college or university attended
- Statement of aims and objectives
- For additional program specific application requirements and application deadlines go to www.rider.edu/gradadmission. Applicants may also contact the Office of Graduate Admission by calling 609-896-5036 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate students not seeking a degree (Special Standing
- Call the Office of Graduate Admission at 609-896-5036 for information
International Graduate Applicants must submit
- An official evaluation/translation of prior course work (we recommend World Education Services for this evaluation, http://www.wes.org/)
- Official notification of TOEFL scores
- Please contact the Office of Admission, at 609-896-5036, for more information.
Visiting students must be in good academic standing attending another institution
- Request approval of transfer course selection from your institution
- Download the summer application/registration form (.pdf).
- Send application and unofficial transcripts from your institution
- as pdf to email@example.com or
- fax to (609) 896-5261 or
- mail to Rider's mailing address (shown at the bottom of this page)
- If last enrolled at Rider in Summer 2012 or later, register through myRider at myrider.rider.edu starting March 10.
- Upon completion of course[s], you may request an official Rider transcript through the CCS office or at www.rider.edu/registrar.
- Contact the Office of Graduate Admission by calling 609-896-5036 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for information about enrolling as a visiting graduate student. Generally, you must be enrolled in an equivalent graduate program at another institution or already have a graduate degree.
Previous Rider Students
- Request a re-admit or re-enroll form from the College of Continuing Studies office [Bart Luedeke Center/Suite 31 ground floor] by phone 609-896-5033 or download it here.
- Register through the College of Continuing Studies office once the application is approved, starting March 10.
- Contact the Office of Graduate Education, Leadership and Counseling at 609-896-5353
High School Students
Academically talented high school juniors and seniors
- Apply to the Gifted and Talented Program
- Submit application with official high school transcripts and recommendation from your guidance counselor
- You will be registered through the College of Continuing Studies once the application has been processed
- High School Students interested in Westminster Choir College Summer Residential Programs, may visit www.rider.edu/woce or by calling Westminster Continuing Education office at 609-924-7416.
Audit and Alumni Audit
Current and prospective students or Rider University alumni interested in taking a course without credit.
Auditors must register the first day of class. Audit registration is on a seat availability basis. Some courses are not open for audit registration.
- Contact the CCS office to verify space availability
Bart Luedeke Center/Ground Floor
- To register for a session, please make note of the summer session(s) you are interested in and the date to register. Then visit the CCS office during office hours to complete the process.
Summer I 3-Week Session: May 19 – June 10
Register on Monday, May 19
Summer I 3-Week Session: June 11 – July 2
Register on Wednesday, June 11
Summer I 6-Week Session: May 19 – July 2
Register on Monday May 19 and Tuesday, May 20
Summer II 3-Week Session: July 7 – July 28
Register on Monday, July 7
Summer II 3-Week Session: July 29 – August 19
Register on Tuesday, July 29
Summer II 6-week Session: July 7 - August 19
Register on Monday, July 7 and Tuesday, July 8
Westminster Conservatory Students
Contact the Continuing Education office at 609-921-7100 x8228 or the Westminster Conservatory at 609-921-7100 x8260 or visit the website.