The CDLS Leadership Legacy Award application due date is Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 5:00 p.m.
Only completed applications will be considered.
Please note that you must complete the application in its entirety. You cannot save the application and complete it at a later time.
Complete this form for each application for the CDLS Leadership Legacy Award.
Components of the application and selection process:
- Applicant's Resume and listing of all leadership activities
- A Prospective Essay
- The applicant must write a one-page essay about what he/she has learned as a leader, the legacy he/she has left at Rider, and how he/she will use their skills to benefit others upon graduation.
- Two to three letters of recommendation from Rider faculty, staff, students, and/or alumni that comment to how the student has met criteria of the award. Please assure you provide the recommender a copy of the award criteria.
- If two recommendation letters are provided, they both must be from Rider staff, faculty, or alumni.
- If three recommendation letters are provided, one recommendation from a Rider student may be included.
- A 30 minute interview with the selection committee for the top candidates who have best demonstrated their fulfillment of the award criteria through their application.
|For More Information Contact: |
Laura Seplaki, Director, LDP
Sweigart Hall, Room 250
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com