Rider University’s Executive MBA Program
A 16 month MBA program for today’s working professionals.
The Executive MBA program at Rider University provides experienced business professionals with the leadership and business skills necessary to take the next step in their careers. Our accelerated program allows students to complete their graduate education at an AACSB accredited program in 16 months, while minimizing conflicts with weekly work commitments.
Key features of our program include:
- Saturday-only classes that minimize interruptions to your work week
- A Leadership Edge program that provides 20 hours of professional Executive Coaching for each student
- A 9-12 day International Travel Seminar that exposes students to businesses in emerging economies
- Competitive, all-inclusive program pricing that covers tuition, books, professional coaching, and international seminar travel
- Classes held at the Chauncey Conference Center in Princeton, NJ
Read Kristin Cohen's Executive MBA Success Story
International Seminar HighlightsEach year the EMBA class travels to an emerging area of the world to explore issues associated with doing business internationally. This year, the EMBA Class of 2015 will travel to South Africa as part of their International Seminar requirements.
Leadership Edge, A Professional Coaching Program
A personal, professional coaching program called Leadership Edge is also included in the curriculum.
Our Leadership Edge program is a personal, professional coaching resource that provides all students with access to 20 hours of coaching during the program that is tailored to their own individual, professional needs. With the help of a professional coach, students are encouraged to identify and address areas for development that are critical for their own future professional success.
Areas that are typically addressed in our coaching program include (but are not limited to):
- conflict management,
- establishing work-life balance,
- professional networking for career development, and
- developing your own personal leadership style.
Coaching sessions are scheduled by the student to ensure that they are able to take advantage of this developmental program in a way that does not conflict with their work or personal schedules.
Program at a Glance
- Total credit hours: 46.5
- Total length of time: 16 months
- Non-credit, individual professional coaching program: Leadership Edge
- International Travel Experience
About the EMBA
Associate Professor; Director of EMBA Program
Office: Sweigart Hall 352
For Admissions Information and other Graduate Business Programs at Rider
Rider University Office of Graduate Admission