Resources for Students
Raising Expectations for Academic Change Online Workshops
- Journal 1 – How did you feel when you learned that you were on academic probation? What thoughts went through your mind?
- Journal 2 – How did you feel after attending all of your classes? What are your initial reactions to the topic of the course, the requirements, and the professor?
Break the Dependency Cycle
- Presentation: You Are in Charge of You Online Workshop
- Journal 3 – Select one of your dreams and describe the way each course will help you achieve your dream.
Utilizing Campus Resources
- Video tour
- Journal 4 – Utilize at least one of the campus resources recommended in the Academic Improvement Plan. Identify the resource, the reason you attended and explain how you will make this resource a part of your campus support system.