Military Affairs Information
Welcome to Rider University Office of Veterans and Military Affairs!
Since 1865 Rider University has opened its doors to veterans and military service members. One of our proudest historical facts is that Civil War veterans comprised most of Rider’s inaugural class.
Services provided by the Military Affairs Coordinators include assisting students in applying for educational benefits for veterans and veterans' dependents, certifying school attendance to the regional VA office, maintaining individual students’ files, and reporting to regional and state VA offices.
Rider is known for its professional preparation, leadership development, student-centered environment and small class sizes. We take care in guiding students through academic advising, registration and career services.
Rider offers more than 60 undergraduate and graduate programs. Visit our Admissions page for more information on these degree options and how to apply www.rider.edu/admissions.
- Veterans and Military brochure
- Download the Veteran Benefit Request form – for service members, veterans, and their beneficiaries considering applying to Rider
- Veterans at Rider University on Facebook
- New Student Checklist for Veterans and Dependents
- 3rd Annual Veteran Career Fair and Military Expo