Online Course Selection Checklist
This applies to Lawrenceville Undergraduate Day Students Only
- Pick up a copy of the current course schedule and course selection form at your Dean’s office if you are a College of Business student or from your advisor if you are enrolled in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences or the School of Education. These documents are available approximately two weeks before each course selection period.
- Make an appointment to meet with your faculty advisor.
- Meet with your advisor to plan your schedule. Be sure to ask your advisor about Degree Audit, a new on-line advising aid that students and advisors can use to help determine the outstanding requirements for your program.
- Be sure that you have met all the prerequisites for any courses you will be selecting.
- Complete your course selection form and have your advisor sign it. Be sure to take the second copy of the signed form with you when you leave. Also be sure to tell your advisor that you will be course selecting on-line so that he or she can “greenlight” you (electronically indicate that you have been advised) for course selection.
- Check the Course Schedule to determine your on-line course selection date.
- At the assigned time on your assigned day, go to Rider’s homepage (http://www.rider.edu/) and choose MyInfo. Register for Classes from the Current Students drop-down box. Follow the links to MyInfo.