Online Course Selection Checklist
- Review the Course Schedule, also known as the Enhanced Course Roster (ECR) to review the course offerings for the next semester.
- Make an appointment to meet with your faculty advisor to plan your schedule. Be sure to ask about Degree Works, an on-line advising tool that students and advisors can use to help determine the outstanding requirements for your program.
- Be sure that you have met all of the prerequisites for any courses you will be selecting.
- Complete your course selection form and have your advisor sign it. Also have your advisor “greenlight” you (electronically indicate that you have been advised) for course selection.
- Check the Course Selection Schedule to determine your on-line course selection date.
- At the assigned time, on your assigned day, go to myRider, and select the Student Information tab to register for classes.