Rider Women's Leadership Council
Rider Women’s Leadership Council is a community of Rider alumnae and friends committed to taking an active role in leading efforts that will have an extraordinary collective impact on Rider University, Rider’s students, and members of the Council.
Why join the Council?
RWLC members are a remarkable group of women whose passion, success and influence make them leaders, role models and mentors.
- Mentoring Rider students and recent graduates
- Connecting with exceptional women and business leaders through RWLC events
- Programming that celebrates and advances women leaders
- Engaging in philanthropic initiatives that support RWLC Membership
- Rider alumnae and friends who are committed to forging strong, reciprocal relationships are invited to apply for membership in the Rider Women’s Leadership Council.
The Rider Women’s Leadership Council is made possible through a partnership between the College of Business Administration and the Office of University Advancement.
| ||Now accepting memberships. |
|"I joined the RWLC because I want to share my experiences with women starting out in their career and help them achieve their full potential while encouraging them to think broadly about their careers and take risks."|
Maryrose Maness, '82
SVP & Chief Employment and Corporate Infrastructure Counsel
Warner Brothers Music Group
November 20, 6pm
RWLC Celebrates 35 Years of Gender and Sexuality Studies at Rider
Tiffani Lennon, guest speaker
“Move Beyond Mediocrity to Employ the Best and Brightest”
Register for this event
Location: Rider University, North Hall Room 202, Shapiro Board Room
RWLC Closed event:
Annual Meeting and Dinner
March 26, 6 p.m.
Leading through the Generations
Millennials through Baby Boomers Panel discussion featuring: Major General Mary Saunders
Location: Rider University, Mercer Room
April 25, 10 -11:30 a.m.
Mentor/Protege Brunch with President Rozanski
Location: Rider University
Denise Morrison, CEO Campbell Soup speaks with protégés and recent alumnae at Jeffersonian dinner.