What is the Class Gift?
The Class Gift is a long-standing tradition in which graduating Seniors come together to actively invest in the future of Rider by making their first gift back to the University.
The most important part of the 2013 Class Pride Gift is your participation! The Class of 2012 achieved the highest Class Gift participation rate, with 36% of their class participating, comprised of 274 donors. You have the opportunity to help the Class of 2013 surpass this mark and set the bar even higher for future classes. The class goal is 335 seniors.
Why should you give?
- To support Rider's future students; just as past alumni donations supported you
- To help the Class of 2013 set a new record for participation in Senior giving
- To make your degree more valuable - strong support from students and alumni helps Rider rise in the national rankings
- Your name will be listed as a participant in the Commencement Booklet (gifts must be received by April 25, 2013) and 2013 Honor Roll of Donors (gifts must be received by June 30, 2013)
How to Give
Giving to Class Gift is easy! Just choose one of these options:
1. Make your gift online at alumni.rider.edu/seniorgift
2. Print and complete the 2013 Class Gift Form and mail it to:
Attn: Office of Annual Giving
2083 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
For questions and more information about the 2013 Class Pride Gift, please contact:
Interim Assistant Director, Annual Giving
609-896-5000 ext. 7288